July 12, 2007

A Link to my childhood...

zelda

I love Zelda! There I said, the game has always held a special place in my heart and always will no matter what. The game has this special magic! Even when it is bad it always finds a way to redeem itself. So for all you Zelda fans out there you owe to yourselves to watch this History of Zelda! Get busy and leave a comment with your favorite Zelda moment because I love me some NOSTALGIA!

I loved the part in A Link to the Past when you have to blow a hole in the ceiling to let the light shine down so you could unveil the fake princess, Classic Zelda moment!

It's nice to know even the mighty creators of Zelda admit making video games is not easy, very comforting when feeling a little lost after finishing an epic game...

1 comment:

Son of Bryce said...

Thanks for the link! :)

Looks like this will be a fun video.